All,

On Jun 17, 2008, at 7:10 PM, ext Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:45:04 +0900, Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ISSUE-7 (Transfer Old Issues): Transferring old WebAPI and WAF [All Products]

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: All Products

Should We transfer old issues from WebAPI and WAF to this Tracker?

Hmmm. It's a bit of a pain either way. Probably any open issues should be reopened in this tracker, with a pointer placed in the old one...

In the next day or two I will copy WAF's Open Issues (only 7) to WebApps' Tracker.

-Regards, Art Barstow