Thanks for taking the lead on this Arun!

Since we eventually need to show we've "satisfied its [=the spec's] relevant technical requirements" [1], did the Web API WG do some related requirements work? If yes, where can we find that work?

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#last-call>