Cons:
* Might complicate re-introduction of <?access-control?> or equivalent. As
the headers could say allow while the body says not allow.

We already have much of that problem. We can't have the situation
where an AC1 implementation (which doesn't look at the body) grant
access, whereas an AC2 implementation would deny.

But yes, I can think of scenarios that we'd complicate. Such as AC2
using entirely new headers which AC1 would ignore.

But yeah, I don't think we should worry about these possible future problems yet. They might never come to be, and if they do there are solutions.

/ Jonas