Boris Zbarsky wrote:
Section 6.1 of the editor's draft says:

  If the implementation does support resolving namespaces, then the
  implementation must use the nsresolver to get the default namespace
  for the group of selectors. If the group of selectors include
  namespace prefixes that need to be resolved, the implementation
  must also use it to resolve those prefixes.

I don't understand why we have the requirement in this form. If the selector string is, say "*|*" there is no need to resolve a default namespace prefix, and I don't think the implementation should be required to resolve it in that situation.

Since NSResolver has since been removed from the spec, I'm closing this
issue as it is no longer relevant.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/