Hi folks,

in case nobody noticed, there are draft minutes at http://www.w3.org/2008/10/20-webapps-minutes and http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-webapps-minutes

They could do with a clean-up, but I have been busy and not had time to do it, so I thought I would point out that they are there. Note that these are for the bit of the meeting that didn't deal with widgets.

major results:

We will ask for Proposed Recommendation for Element Traversal, and AC permission to do a version 2 (which has a nodelist for children)

We will make a last call for Progress events, and another last call for selectors api.

We expect to get last calls for XHR1 and AC4CSR out this year, and expect XHR2 to take at least another year.

We will put out a simple file upload API that will support something like blob, and we will work at some point on more powerful stuff like File I/O and similar device functionality APIs (note that is more or less what is in the Bondi work anyway).

We will ask to take on timers, but we still have no editor for the Window object.

There may be more in the minutes, but it is late here.

cheers

Chaals