A couple of questions I have after quickly looking over the WebIDL spec:

1. Although no mention is made of case-sensitivity in the spec, I assume that
all the tokens are case sensitive. Is this correct? By tokens I'm including the
names/values of the extended attributes (e.g. "PutFowards", "Empty") and things
like "getraises" and "setraises".

2. There is a sentence in section 3.8.8 that says "The [PutForwards] extended
attribute MUST take an identifier that is the identifier of an attribute that
exists on the interface and which has the same type as this attribute." This
sentence is pretty confusing and I'm not sure what "which" refers to in this
sentence. It seems to imply the attribute being forwarded to should have the
same type as the attribute with the PutForwards extended attribute, but the
example below doesn't do that.

Cheers,
kats