Krzysztof MaczyƄski wrote:
The term document order means a depth-first pre-order traversal of the DOM tree or subtree in question.

Would you consider "document tree"?

Done

Yes, there are two definitions. One for querySelector() and another for querySelectorAll().

Be sure I didn't miss it and had this very detail on my mind: querySelectorAll by some tacit and in my opinion undesirable assumption becomes one of "the querySelector methods". I suggest a slight change to "NodeSelector methods", referring to the name of the interface, or simply "these two methods".

I changed it to say "methods of the NodeSelector interface".

Please let me know if you are satisfied with this response. You can review the changes in the latest editor's draft.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/