On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:39:18 +0100, Charles McCathieNevile <cha...@opera.com> wrote:

It would be nice to get DOM 3 Events rolling again. Doug is away for three weeks, but we would like to start calls again in the last week of February.

Does Wednesdays at 1930Z (11.30am US West coast, 2.30pm Boston, 2030 Eurotime) suit people?

Given that a few people are up for this and that I think it is important to get it moving, there will be a DOM3 Events call on Wednesday 25 Feb at 1930Z (11.30 am West Coast US, 2.30pm East Coast US, 2030 Central European Time, 0630 Feb 27 Australian Eastern Summer Time).

The call will be booked for 90 minutes maximum, although I would prefer to limit calls to 60 minutes if possible. Logistical details and agenda will follow...

cheers

Chaals