On 3/17/09 12:40 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
Marcos,

On Mar 16, 2009, at 10:42 AM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Frederick Hirsch
<frederick.hir...@nokia.com> wrote:
Yes, I made this change since we decided this week to have case
sensitivity.
Too bad we have to use literals in hex for this case ...

Hmmm... is it bad that in the P&C spec we just say "case sensitive"
and not give the hex to match the file names? we do this for default
start file types, e.g. "index.html"

I generally agree it would be good to have some consistency between the
P&C and DigSig specs. However, I think we also want the P&C spec to be
accessible (here the context is more about readability) for widget authors.

I agree. If people can live with using prose here, I'm happy to leave it as it.