On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:46:52 +0500, Robin Berjon <ro...@berjon.com> wrote:

On Aug 28, 2009, at 17:28 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new WD of the DOM 3 Events spec:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for comments is Sep 4.

We very much support pushing a new WD out

We (Opera) do too.

and thank Doug for taking over this difficult yet essential specification — the editors' list reads like a war monument...

This is possibly not entirely coincidence :S

let's hope he can take it all the way to Rec!

indeed.

cheers

Chaals