Hi there,

At the last widgets call I agreed to ask OMTP BONDI members if there was
any feedback on viewmodes. We didn't receive a lot of views but one
thing I raised was that as far as I can tell, there is no text to cover
off invisible widgets or widgets of, for example height and width 1x1.
There may be a valid reason for someone to have an invisible widget but
there are still some abuse scenarios - for example, if someone created a
transparent widget that then maximises in front of your payment
application just as you go to enter your PIN or password it could be a
major issue.

I'm not sure that anyone has started work on any widget security
guidelines?

Thanks,

David.

David Rogers