In P&C the author element is defined as: "An author element represents people or an organization attributed with the creation of the widget." with zero or one occurrence [1]

I was wondering how the element is used to represent more than one person? The example used shows two names, but there can only be one email address, and the href and email attributes are only defined in terms of the singular ("the author").

I'm not saying this is necessarily incorrect, but perhaps could do with some explanation.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/#the-author-element