Dear Larry,

thank you for your comments.

On Oct 10, 2009, at 19:44 , Larry Masinter wrote:
> 9) ** ORIGIN CALCULATION **
>
> A: "Usage as Origin"
> This information applies to the notion of origin calculation which is itself
> incomplete, and introduces an unnecessary normative dependency.
>
> Suggestion: Drop this section (if needed for widgets, put it somewhere
> else)

Can you please explain to us in what ways it is incomplete? It is unclear to me.

This section does not introduce any normative dependencies, it mentions HTML5
"for instance" to give an informative example of when such calculation may be
used, but does not in any way require support for it.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/