Hi Larry,

the WebApps WG deeply thank you for you comments on the widgets URI last call.
We decided to split them over several emails that have been posted to the list
with proposed responses to them. We would be grateful if you could indicate
whether you are satisfied with each resolution within two weeks.

I elected not to copy them to the TAG list since your original copy was Bcc,
since it's a WebApps LC to which the TAG can contributed, and since at least
several of these would be noise there. Feel free to escalate the discussion
there if you feel it may be needed though.

Thanks again!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/