Hi Marcos,

Marcos Caceres a écrit :
Hi Cyril,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Cyril Concolato
<cyril.concol...@enst.fr> wrote:
Hi,

The test d1.wgt is about the src attribute of the icon element. It says that
it tests the following assertion:
"If the src attribute of this icon element is absent, then the user agent
must ignore this element."
but the config.xml contains an src attribute with an empty value. This seems
a bit different to me. Maybe you should modify the spec as follows:

"If the src attribute of this icon element is absent *or empty*, then the
user agent must ignore this element."

Well, you get the same result when you actually search for the file
"", as it won't be found. But I agree, a simple clarification there
won't actually hurt or change the ways UAs work at the moment.

Also you should make sure the tests are aligned between the icon element and
the content element. There does not seem to be such test with the content
element. If you make such test, you should also align the spec in the same
manner.

I'm not sure I understand, can you design the test to show what you
mean. I can then add it to the test suite.
I meant that there is test like:
<widget xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets";>
 <icon src=""/>
</widget>