From: "Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston)" <frederick.hir...@nokia.com >
Date: January 8, 2010 8:39:27 AM EST
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xml...@w3.org>
Cc: "Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CIC/Boston)" <frederick.hir...@nokia.com>
Subject: Editorial Update: Signature Properties

I have updated the SIgnature Properties editors draft [1] with the
following changes :

1. Added new Schema section, with link to standalone XSD schema
document and example XML document.

2. Updated schema portions in document with corrections from Scott,
also changed format to remove "Example" notation.

3. Added place holder for RNG schema

4. Added Reference for Schema Part 1, internal update for consistency
in references.

Much thanks to Scott for updating the schema (same meaning but revised
to be valid schema).

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia