What is the status and plan to get CORS ready for Last Call?

I see the following related "Raised" Issues:

 Reduce the length of the header names?
 http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/89

 Exposing more (~infinite) response headers
 http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/90

 confused deputy problem
 http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/108

CORS does not define the effect of the credentials flag in sufficient detail
 http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/114

And the latest ED includes 3 "red block" Issues.

-Art Barstow

[CORS] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/