First of all, I should note that I don't expect that mozilla will implement
this spec anytime soon, if at all. The user value / privacy risk ratio is
simply too low.

If we do implement it, we would have to agressively deny all requests until
the user had taken the first step and actively asked to share some
information. Not just passively agreed to share it.

That said, I'd recommend removing the language about what the receptient of
data information should do with it. I wouldn't want anyone (e.g. spec
writers or implementors) to think that that language actually makes a
difference.

/ Jonas