Dumi,

I am not sure what the API expectations are for different levels of durability
of storage APIs. Is it:

1. Options passed to individual APIs selecting durability level
2. Separate API calls for different durability level
3. Allocations occurring through markup requiring user actions which acts as
ambient durability level for a site.

I surely would like to avoid 1 and 2. I felt like the discussion (based on your
proposal) was leaning towards 3. However, I can't read this email in that way.

Thanks for clarifying for my sake.

Nikunj