On Fri, 07 May 2010 02:30:10 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <ann...@opera.com> wrote:
Here is a brief proposal for how we could simplify the current set of CORS headers. We can use this thread to evaluate whether it is worth breaking with what Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and IE are doing now. And whether all parties are willing to change their supported syntax in due course.

Furthermore, I suggest that if we have nothing conclusive on this topic by June 15 we consider ISSUE-89[1] as resolved. We have to move on at some point. (Maybe the chairs should issue a CfC for this to make it official.)

It seems we have actually something conclusive by today. Namely that we are not interested as a WG in renaming the headers of CORS. I will close the issue.

[1]<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/89>

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/