Do we have a sense yet regarding who supports XBL2 as in the 2007 Candidate version [CR] versus who supports the version Hixie recently published in [Draft]?

Feedback from all (potential) implementers would be especially useful.

Thinking aloud here, perhaps [Draft] could be positioned more like XBL1++ e.g. the XBL Note [Note] + bug fixes? (BTW, wow, didn't realize it's been almost 10 years since that Note was published.)

-Art Barstow

[CR] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/CR-xbl-20070316/
[Draft] http://dev.w3.org/2006/xbl2/Overview.html
[Note] http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/NOTE-xbl-20010223/