On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 11:04 +0100, James Graham wrote:
> On 02/17/2011 09:55 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>
> > (I see that Art documented most of this in
> > http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Testing_Requirements but thought
> > this ought to be confirmed on the list)
>
> Is there some way to make put this documentation in some common location
> rather than having essentially the same facts documented once for HTML,
> once for WebApps, etc.?

You can use the general wiki for that. I suggest:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Testing/Requirements

It's accessible to anyone who has a W3C account.

Btw, Mike reminded recently that we also have a general list for
discussion on the testing infrastructure requirements:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/

Philippe