In my opinion, we should not be supporting X-* headers any more than
absolutely necessary, so phasing out X-Frame-Options in preference of
From-Origin would be the correct way to go. I'm aware this does mean a
cross-over period where servers are likely to have to provide both
headers, and it might be worth specifying what is expected if both are
present and conflict (use From-Origin in preference to X-Frame-Options,
perhaps).

Ross