Thanks! We'll see about getting these updated...

From: David Levin [mailto:le...@google.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 6:33 PM
To: Adrian Bateman
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG (public-webapps@w3.org); Israel Hilerio;
Travis Leithead; Brian Raymor; Kris Krueger
Subject: Re: New tests submitted by Microsoft for WebApps specs

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Adrian Bateman
<adria...@microsoft.com<mailto:adria...@microsoft.com>> wrote:
WebWorkers (51 tests/assertions)
 Changeset: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/rev/7b0ba70f69b6
 Tests: http://w3c-test.org/webapps/Workers/tests/submissions/Microsoft/

* We believe the tests are all accurate but look forward to wider review from
 the group. IE10 PP3 does not pass all the tests and we are working to fix
 the bugs that cause failures.
Web Worker test issues:

issue 1:
WorkerGlobalScope_ErrorEvent_*.htm uses the onerror function and expected to
get an error event but instead it should get 3 arguments.

See

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete/workers.html#runtime-script-errors-0
and

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/complete/webappapis.html#report-the-error

issue 2:

postMessage_clone_port_error.htm expects to get INVALID_STATE_ERR but should
expect to get DATA_CLONE_ERR.

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/comms.html#posting-messages