On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:54:31 +0100, Robin Berjon <ro...@berjon.com> wrote:

On Nov 9, 2011, at 15:19 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
Doug, All - as a followup to the short conversation on October 31 re moving the traversal part of Element Traversal to DOM4, do you have any thoughts on what, if anything, should be done?

Is there any reason that more than pasting it into DOM4 plus whatever stylistic arrangements the editor likes would be needed?

None that I can see, and no reason not to do that that I can think of.

cheers

    je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk