Le 1 févr. 2012 à 21:03, Boris Zbarsky a écrit :

>> Android goes somewhat in this direction with its app-security model...
>
> With all due respect, the app-security model on Android is a joke. Everyone
> just clicks through the permissions grant without even reading what's being
> requested, because _every_ app asks for a bunch of permission grants up front
> and won't run until you grant them.  Any random game wants permission to do
> arbitrary internet access (as mentioned earlier on this thread, already a
> security hole if you happen to be behind a firewall when you run the game),
> listen to your phone conversations, read your addressbook, etc.  Perhaps they
> do have some sort of rarely-used features that require such access, but the
> model forces them to ask for all the permissions immediately... and the user
> is trained to just accept.

No, no app has yet demanded me my addressbook access and some apps add
advertisement: and hey, I do not need network.

That's the general problem with demanding permissions... I agree it's in
infancy.

However this is for an APP download, where you expect some level of trust
(basically the essence of an app store's objective?).

If a random web-page starts to ask me the same, I would surely be talking
differently!

Tim, did you say any reasons why the current widget model that can be installed
as a sort of app on mobile devices is not an approximation of your desires?

paul