On 2.2.2012 21:25, Arun Ranganathan wrote:

Well, I'm a fan of img.src = blob being made a reality, *and* of the URL API being solidified. I'm not 100% sure how we can scope create* to an Element in the DOM. While open to a suggestion that clarifies your thoughts on this, I'm worried that this seems like a big change.

If you want to remove middleman (object url), I'd prefer img.LoadFromBlob(blob) (or more generic LoadFromStream(aStream)). But that does not solve the issue of src attribute being string.

B.