Le 17 févr. 2012 à 19:23, Daniel Cheng a écrit :
> Any MIME type support restrictions that apply to clipboard MIME types will
> almost certainly apply to DnD MIME types as well. Therefore, it wouldn't make
> sense to tie it to ClipboardEvent.

Not sure to understand what "lie" means.
Maybe you mean that it is a lie to use flavour names that are native names?
Can you please explain?

> Also, what does it mean to be "supported"? In new versions of Chrome, any
> kind of MIME type is supported in the sense that you can set data for any
> arbitrary type, and it can be understood by any browser that uses the same
> native conventions (I'd be happy to work with any other developers interested
> in making sure this works across different browsers on the same computer).

This sounds like a huge security leak.
What if trusted web-site docs.google.com receives a paste of easy.cms.com that
just got hacked with a hack that a kind html containing a script that reads the
cookie when executed?

paul