Hi Charles,

On 2/23/12 9:09 PM, ext Charles Pritchard wrote:
Regarding UI components in web applications

Please consider these UI issues as a whole, find a coherent narrative about the problem. If and when we can get that far, maybe we can have a webapps-ui group, and discuss the particulars. Because I don't think these particulars are relevant to public-webapps proper. I think they should be hashed out elsewhere, but I haven't found an appropriate elsewhere to do it.

Perhaps it would be useful then, if you started a new CG that you could lead re Web application UI and the related issues you raised. (I think the amount of resources required to create a CG is relatively low).

-AB