On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:55:42 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@nokia.com> wrote:

AFAIK, the deadline for registration will not be extended so please register today <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/webappshtml-s2012--meeting/>.

Agenda topic requests are welcome <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/May2012F2FMeeting#Potential_Topics>.

(I added some items to the "potential topics" list.)

FWIW I don't think we should allocate an hour to Web Notifications. Unfortunately it was explicitly rejected as work for this WG, and it seems unfair to take up our time with it beyond perhaps a 2-minute update on status. Any technical discussion of it is inappropriate, and I can't imagine that what is left is a good use of an hour of our time.

Cheers

Begin forwarded message:
*From: *ext Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@nokia.com <mailto:art.bars...@nokia.com>>
*Date: *March 15, 2012 8:13:54 AM EDT
*To: *public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org <mailto:public-webapps@w3.org>> *Subject: **Call for Agenda Topics: May 1-2 f2f meeting; Registration deadline April 16*
*archived-at: *<http://www.w3.org/mid/4f61dd02.2000...@nokia.com>

Hi All,

I created a meeting page for our May 1-2 f2f meeting at a Microsoft facility in the Silicon Valley <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/May2012F2FMeeting>.

Participants must register for this meeting via <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/webappshtml-s2012--meeting/> and the deadline for registration is April 16.

As we have done with our previous f2f meetings, I propose a mixture of pre-determined topics and topics agreed at the meeting. As such, please consider this as a call for agenda topics and if so desired, include a proposed day + time slot for the topic.

Since WebApps' revised charter <http://www.w3.org/2012/03/webapps-proposed-charter.html> should be formally approved by the meeting, I think we should consider all of our new specs as potential candidates for agenda topics.

-Thanks, ArtB

    je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan noen norsk