On 8/20/12 5:05 PM, ext Michael[tm] Smith wrote:
Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@nokia.com>, 2012-08-20 08:11 -0400:

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kangh...@oupeng.com> wrote:
We have public-webapps-bugzilla[1] already, but I have no idea why we can't just turn on the component watching feature at the W3C Bugzilla instance.
I agree following public-webapps-bugzilla is a bit like a `fire hose` so
turning on component-level watching would be useful.

Mike - can Bugzilla's "component watching feature" be turned on (for at
least WebApps' components)?
What "component watching feature"?

I quoted what Kenny said so he may be able to elaborate.

I'm not aware of any such feature and I
don't find any config parameters in our bugzilla instance that would seem
to be related to such a feature.

OK.

-Thanks, AB