On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Eric U <er...@google.com> wrote:

> While I don't see any other browsers showing interest in implementing
> the FileSystem API as currently specced,

Just for the record, Blackberry, Tizen/EFL and Netfront seem to have some
support of FileSystem API.
EFL has also uploaded a new FileSystem API patch just a few days ago.
http://html5test.com/compare/feature/files-fileSystem.html

PhoneGap's File API is mostly compatible to the current FileSystem API.
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/1.5.0/phonegap_file_file.md.html#File

I do see Firefox coming