Hi Art,

We've previously called for any comments to the current Push API draft [1], and
would like to promote it to FPWD before TPAC. We haven't received any
substantive comments as far as I know, which tells me that it could be in good
shape for publication. With the addition of Telefonica (Eduardo) as co-editor
and simplification / better alignment with proposals for B2G / Firefox OS, I
believe we are in shape for FPWD now. So if I could request a CFC for
publication as FPWD before Oct 15, that would be our preference.

Alternatively we can put this on the agenda for TPAC and discuss/promote it
then as possible. But in the absence of substantive comments (which tells me we
have addressed most of the comments on the first ED), I think we should be
ready for FPWD.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/default/index.html

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan