Hi Jonas,

I don't get a good sense from this proposal (and NavigationController) about
what the scope of an application is. E.g., if both
  http://example.com/fooApp
and
  http://example.com/barApp
say that they both grab the URL
  http://example.com/app
who wins?

More to the point, what's stopping
  http://users.example.edu/~bob/
from taking over responses from
  http://users.example.edu/~alice/
?

Also along these lines - I see an outstanding question that some people want to
host multiple apps on the same URL. Is that really wise?

If anything, I'd go the other way and say that one hostname = one app; then the
scoping of and separation between apps is intuitive (e.g., fooApp.example.com,
barApp.example.com). You could even define a well-known location for the
manifest, so that people could just type the hostname in to install / view the
app...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/