On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Michaël Rouges
<michael.rou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hum ... thank you for this answer, but ...
>
> Are you sure there is no possibility that the application is completed
> before adding events?
>
> I find it hard to perceive how it couldn't happen.

I don't quite understand what you're asking.  Are you asking if I'm
sure that events will never be sent before the end of your function?
Yes, I'm sure of this - it's part of Javascript's core semantics.  As
long as you register your callbacks before you yield control back to
the browser, there is absolutely no chance of you missing any events.

~TJ