Subject: ACTION-679: Ask Kinuko about status and plans for Quota Mangement API (Web Applications Working Group)
Date:   Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:03:03 +0000
From: ext Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+trac...@w3.org>
To:     <art.bars...@nokia.com>

ACTION-679: Ask Kinuko about status and plans for Quota Mangement API (Web
Applications Working Group)

http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/679

On: Arthur Barstow
Due: 2013-05-02

If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group, please
update your settings at:
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/users/7672#settings