The PIN for this call (starts at the top of the hour which is 19:00 Boston time) is 26632.

On 5/7/13 6:03 PM, ext Travis Leithead wrote:
Yeah, we'll be on #webapps, and I can invite Zakim. I can also provide call-in
instructions for the Microsoft bridge from irc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles McCathie Nevile [mailto:cha...@yandex-team.ru]
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 3:01 PM
To: Masayuki Nakano; Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик)
Cc: Travis Leithead; public-webapps; www-dom
Subject: Re: Proposal for a DOM L3 Events Telecon

On Tue, 07 May 2013 23:07:28 +0200, Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик)
<gary...@google.com> wrote:

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Masayuki Nakano
<masay...@d-toybox.com>wrote:

Hello, sorry for the big delay due to my business trip and holiday
week of Japan.

I'm available on either schedule. When I join the telecon, how can I
join it? Skype or something?

Excellent question - I'm wondering the same thing. Will this be using
Zakim
(http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim) and will we have an IRC channel
as well?
We can certainly ask for a zakim slot.

I strongly suggest using IRC as well, especially to help Masayuki follow (which
means someone needs to scribe...)

cheers

Chaals

        cha...@yandex-team.ru         Find more at http://yandex.com