On 10/05/2013 03:23 , Jonas Sicking wrote:
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Marcos Caceres <w...@marcosc.com> wrote:
On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
How do you figure out media types? Is it just sniffing, or do you have
some sort of file extensions mapping as well?

Sniffing would probably sufficient. The types on the web are pretty stable.

I'd probably hard-code at least a default set of extensions as well.
Not sure what gecko does right now.

It's been quite a while since I last hacked on Gecko stuff, so if you have a pointer about where to look it's likely to save me some time (I'd like to figure out how it works now).

I get a sense that there's interest for this feature, I'll scare up a draft.