On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Jonas Sicking <jo...@sicking.cc> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Yesterday a few of us at mozilla went through the FileSystem API
> proposal we previously sent [1] and tightened it up.

It was also pointed out that we should address multi-file locking too.
One of the options is to make openRead() and openWrite() take a sequence.

interface Directory {
  Promise<FileHandle> openRead((DOMString or File) file);
  Promise<FileHandleWritable> openWrite((DOMString or File) file,
OpenWriteOptions options);
  Promise<sequence<FileHandle>> openRead(sequence<(DOMString or File)>
files);
  Promise<sequence<FileHandleWritable>> openWrite(sequence<(DOMString or
File)> files, OpenWriteOptions options);
}

So, this works with the current proposal, Jonas has a more complex solution
that probably requires bigger changes in the proposed file system API.
I'll let Jonas to describe it.

Jan