From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.bars...@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:29 AM
To: Travis Leithead; "Gary Kacmarcik (Кошмарчик)"
Cc: public-webapps
Subject: [D3E] Seeking status and plan

Hi Travis and Gary,

If any of the data for D3E in [PubStatus] is not accurate, please provide
corrections.

Also, please provide a short update re the plan and time-frame to publish a new
LCWD. [Hint: it would be really nice to get a new LCWD of D3E published as soon
as possible ;-)]

-Thanks, ArtB

[PubStatus] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>