I am still not very familiar with promises, but if I take your preceeding example:

var sourceStream = xhr.response;
var resultStream = new Stream();
var fileWritingPromise = fileWriter.write(resultStream);
var encryptionPromise = crypto.subtle.encrypt(aesAlgorithmEncrypt, aesKey, sourceStream, resultStream);
Promise.all(fileWritingPromise, encryptionPromise).then(
);

shoud'nt it be more something like:

var sourceStream = xhr.response;
var encryptionPromise = crypto.subtle.encrypt(aesAlgorithmEncrypt, aesKey);
var resultStream=sourceStream.pipe(encryptionPromise);
var fileWritingPromise = fileWriter.write(resultStream);
Promise.all(fileWritingPromise, encryptionPromise).then(
);

or

var sourceStream = xhr.response;
var encryptionPromise = crypto.subtle.encrypt(aesAlgorithmEncrypt, aesKey);
var hashPromise = crypto.subtle.digest(hash);
var resultStream = sourceStream.pipe([encryptionPromise,hashPromise]);
var fileWritingPromise = fileWriter.write(resultStream);
Promise.all(fileWritingPromise, resultStream).then(
);

Regards

Aymeric