On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Takeshi Yoshino <tyosh...@google.com> wrote:
> http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#dom-request
> Add steps to set client and context?

That happens as part of the "restricted copy". However, that might
still change around a bit.

> http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#cors-preflight-fetch-0
> Add steps to set client and context?

That's an internal algorithm never directly used. You can only get
there from http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#concept-fetch and that can
only be reached through an API such as fetch().

> http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#concept-legacy-fetch
> http://fetch.spec.whatwg.org/#concept-legacy-potentially-cors-enabled-fetch
> Steps to set url, client and context are missing here too. But not worth
> updating this section anymore?

Yeah. I need to work with Ian at some point to rework HTML.

> Termination reason is not handled intentionally (only supposed to be used by
> XHR's functionalities and nothing would be introduced for Fetch API?)?

It's a bit unclear yet how we are supposed to deal with that.

> The promise is rejected with a TypeError which seems inconsistent with XHR.
> Is this intentional?

Yes. I wanted to stick to JavaScript exceptions. However, I suspect at
some point once we have FormData integration and such there might be
quite a bit of dependencies on DOM in general, so maybe that is moot.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/