I meant Shadow DOM below, where I wrote Web Components.

IIRC Mozilla second, Google first, are implementing. Anyone else?

/be

Brendan Eich wrote:
I'm not saying WebComponents aren't good enough, note well. Sounds like they're pretty good and can be evolved and built upon to be even better in later iterations. If they can't be minimized much for the first interoperable spec, then full speed ahead -- but beware premature standardization. Need more implementations coming up in parallel. Who is implementing for real right now?