Colleagues:

During the Editing TF call last Friday I took an action to provide a
pointer to current IndieUI docs.

Ben Peters writes:
> <scribe> ACTION: janina to forward URLs of IndieUI docs [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2014/07/11-webapps-minutes.html#action01]
>
> <trackbot> Error finding 'janina'. You can review and register nicknames at
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/users>.

So, even though  Zakim didn't know much of anything last Friday, I can
still point everyone to the IndieUI publications page:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/#publications

That page has three documents:

1.)     Our Events 1.0 current draft -- This is undoubtedly the nexus for
collaboration with the Editing TF. We have been hoping to take this
specification to Last Call late this year.

2.)     Our Requirements document for the Events specification.

3.)     Our FPWD of our User Context 1.0 specification.

PS: We continue very interested in working with the Editing TF and are
holding several conversations around that opportunity this week. I
expect we will have some key questions and possible approaches to lay
out in a few more days.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,   Phone:  +1.443.300.2200