FWIW, I think we should be concentrating on something like the Tubes (aka
navigator.connect): https://github.com/dglazkov/tubes

It is hard to impossible to get these types APIs right on the first try.
That's why we need to create a clearinghouse for capability experiments and
be data-driven in designing the right API.

:DG<