Hi Cindy, Kris, All,

Earlier today I ran the webmessaging tests on Chrome, FF, IE and Opera (12.16) and uploaded the results plus the wptreport files to [test-results]. The good news is that 104/118 tests (~90%) have 2 or more passes, however, there are also 14 tests with less than passes.

Do you have some time to look at the [<2] failures? For each of these failures, it would be helpful to know which ones are actually test case failures versus implementation bugs, and in the case of impl bugs, to get a sense of their priority (f.ex. {low,medium,high} impact on interoperability.

Naturally, we would appreciate help from anyone that is willing to review these failures.

-Thanks, ArtB

[test-results] <https://github.com/w3c/test-results/tree/gh-pages/webmessaging>
[<2] <http://w3c.github.io/test-results/webmessaging/less-than-2.html>