On 12/15/14 6:00 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
Hi Art, I don't have any objection to publishing as is.

Would like to note that I have pretty much completed the first draft of the custom element semantics stuff now
http://stevefaulkner.github.io/webcomponents/spec/custom/#semantics
and have filed a pull request https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/pull/29 to merge the additions. There is a merge conflict tried to work it out but my git fu is lacking :-(

OK, thanks for the update.

A new WD is already `staged` to be published on December 16. As such, we'll have to wait until next year to include any additional changes.

(If desired, perhaps this spec can be included in the `allow automatic of WDs in /TR` mechanism that will be implemented in January <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-openw3c/2014Dec/0001.html>).

-Thanks, ArtB