Can someone shed light at why Scoped Style Element was removed from Chrome
experimental features?

http://caniuse.com/#feat=style-scoped

In suggesting @isolate declaration, I meant it would go inside a scoped
style element. If there are nested scope style elements and each have
@isolate then it means that the styles don't bleed from parent with scoped
style to child with scoped style if child has @isolate

The big question is why was scoped style element removed from Chrome 37's
experimental flags?

Just curious.