Hi, Janina can you clarify whether this is for the 11th or the 18th please. The last couple of weeks or so it has been "18th" in conversations (and what I put in my diary at the time of the conversations). The subject here says 18th but the body says 11th.

?

My hope is its 18th because that's easier for me than 11th.

Best

andy