> On 10 Apr 2015, at 18:49, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:
>
> On 4/10/15 8:53 AM, Yves Lafon wrote:
>>   * Everything from old v1 expect ArrayClass which is not used, nor
>> implemented anywhere.
>
> It's implemented in Gecko and used for both DOMRectList and MediaList in
> Gecko, fwiw.
>
> I'm not saying we should include it, just correcting the factual statement.

I remember ArrayClass removed from NodeList for the reason of lack of
implementations, and even plans for implementation, glad to see it’s not dead,
and I indeed missed CSSOM when I checked what parts of IDL was used in some
specifications. At least it means there is no need to remove ArrayClass from
the edcopy :)

>>   * Add Promise<T>, Iterators, NewObject, Dictionary constructors, Buffer
>> types (USVString and ByteString as well, depending on their      status)
>
> This is pretty hard to evaluate for me coming from the perspective of knowing
> what's in "v2".  Which things are _not_ included then? maplike/setlike,
> right?  Anything else?

Currently maplike/setlike/ RegExp [Unscopeable] [PrimaryGlobal] [ImplicitThis],
most probably iterable. But of course this is also subject to the number of
bugs attached to them, issues with test etc... So many things will still be
considered “at risk”.
I didn’t see any trace of [ImplicitThis] either, so that will make it hard to
test (the Window interface given in the example is no longer using it).

> Is someone actually using dictionary constructors somewhere?  Are they
> implemented by anyone?
Ah indeed no, and now I wonder why I added it in my list… (so as no specs seems
to use them, I don’t think there are implementations around).

        ~~Yves